Thursday, April 29, 2010

Leaving Florida!


Hahaha! Well I know it has been a couple days, but just blame it on my school!

I have been finishing up my projects as quick as possible so we could try to do some planning for our trip... little did I know that even though I tried to finish up as soon as I could on my projects, we would still be leaving Tallahassee a day late!

But now Karen and I are sitting in the airport waiting for our plane to board AND WE ARE EXHAUSTED! These next 12 hours are most likely going to be the most relaxing hours that we have had in the last month! And trust me, I am not complaining about having to sit in a seat for that long.

And for those who didn't know about what we are doing now, we are on our way to Madrid for the start of our summer vacation. Our plans (as of right now) are to hit up Madrid, Seville, Granada, Valencia, Barcelona, and then back to Madrid. It is going to be a whirlwind trip through Spain... Sorry... Espana! I need to get it right!

Its nice to be back guys! I will try my best to get a hold of the internet while I am there so I can keep posting! Until tomorrow!

Oh PS - that picture is our plane! It just pulled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment