Saturday, April 3, 2010

Catching Up (Day 5)

Wow! This could be a little harder than I had imagined! That is posting everyday. Well lets just go back and say that I will do my best to post everyday.

Yesterday was a lot of fun. Yesterday was full of presentations and lectures from FAMU School of Architecture faculty and visiting professionals. That means most of the classes were put on hold for the day so I got to go home early! I can never complain about that! My wife and I took care of some things and ended up at her favorite event of the month - First Friday at Railroad Square. It was probably the most busy one we have seen in a while. Now that I think of it, that is strange! Typically I would assume that the students would go home to see the family for the holiday weekend.

After that, we went to watch a movie with a friend - Where the Wild Things Are. Wow, that was a horrible movie. We had expected a normal children's movie - fun and exciting - but we all almost fell asleep so we just called it a night.

That brings us to today, so far, which I will post about a little later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment