Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Seafood? (Day 9)

Another day! Wow, can't come up with a name for today! Should it be seafood? Karen and I did go to a really good seafood place in town today for lunch... can't remember the name of it. All I know is that it is right next to FAMU in this little shack. The crazy part is that it has been there for about 30 years.

Anyways, what else happened today? Gosh, today was a really slow day... Went to school then came home and all I have been doing since then is work on my design project that I wrote about yesterday. As an update, I did decide to go with what I wanted to. since this is the last project that I will be doing in school.

Oh yeah! I did just get home from Diverge, the youth group from my church. It was pretty fun tonight - pretty good turn out, mostly the normal kids, though. I am super excited because we are finally having a leadership meeting this Sunday. I have been bugging the youth pastor for a while to have us get together. The last time was about 4 months ago (if not longer). I think it is because we are starting a new model at Genesis called "Orange". It is basically something that integrates what happens at church with what parents can do with their children at home. Its a really good idea. When I find out more information, I will definitely write more about it.

But now that I am home, I need to start my homework... again. My big presentation for my public plazas course is coming up this next Monday and a haven't really started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment