Friday, April 16, 2010

Hotdogs! (Day 19)

Friday Friday, So good to me! I will just start out by saying that I AM GOING TO SLEEP! It was such a long week! Most likely the most intense week so far of this whole semester. I got more done on my project, but still not done!

The ASLA Week ended up really well with this really good cookout just behind the school of architecture at FAMU. It is really nice hanging out with the Landscape Professors (even though I am not in the program) They are really cool and more down to earth than the Architecture Professors! I did take most of them as elective so they do know me. I talked with Dr. Duke about teaching next semester and he confirmed what I had already heard about the Dean having a graduate student teaching one of the computer classes because of the budget cuts.

But that was pretty much it for today! Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment