Sunday, April 11, 2010

POWERpoint (Day 14)


Another day of nothing but homework, but it is worth it. Yesterday I had 40 slides... Basically doubled it today! This is going to be an intense presentation tomorrow morning. It is kinda unnerving though... this presentation is the one and only grade for this class. So if I bomb it, I bomb the class. Don't get me wrong, I put the POWER in PowerPoint! Its going to go great!

Church was great, the new series is really interesting! Dehydrated is basically about how the church is putting out more than it is taking in... in a sense dehydrating itself. I will post a link in the bottom to the site. After church, the Diverge Staff got together for a planning meeting for the upcoming months. We have so much planned for that youth group! I can't say too much, though, just in case one of them takes a look at this Blog!

Oh, I should probably explain that picture... It is not as obvious as the other days. That picture is from the book that I am studying - the basis of the presentation that I have been busting my butt on. The picture itself is really funny. The woman in the center of the image walked up to the the chair, sat down in it, stood up, moved it up ONE INCH, and sat back down. Its all about how people always have to feel like they can personalize their environment. Essentially, she did nothing by moving the chair, she just made sure she felt like it was her own space.

But thats all that really happened today so far. Just going to stay up really late and finish this project. If I finish early... MOVIE! Until tomorrow!

Links for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment