

Ooooh lucky day 13! Alright! Lucky for our friends Justin and Ashley, though! We were able to pick out their flowers for their upcoming wedding in July. This whole experience with them is pretty exciting and rewarding. The reason why we are working with them is that they were so impressed with the flower arrangements that we had for our wedding this last year.
Wow, and I am realizing my grammar is all over the place. It has been a really long day!
But anyways, we started out at the local flower wholesale warehouse checking out the different options. It was fun but I felt like my mind was going to explode with all the names of flowers... and I swear two of them had the same name... I swear!
Other than that, I have been working on the project for my plazas course all day. Originally I was worried that this presentation was set at 20-30 minutes. I was kinda freaking out because thought that was going to be a hard task... So far I have 40 slides and typically it is safe to say that each slide lasts about a minute... so you do the math! I actually have to cut it down!
Well that will be the task for tomorrow! It is about time to go to bed because we have the first day of a new series at our awesome church, Genesis. The series is called Dehydrated so I am excited to see what it holds for us! Until tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment