Wow, yet another day of being sick. At least I broke down and purchased some real alergy medicine. That stuff has become so expensive lately! I dont know why! But I wont go on and on about that!
But anyways, the presentation on Celebration, Florida went really really well! And it was supposed to be 20 minutes long... and hit it right on the head! Slide 53 "Questions" right at 20:01! Not to shabby!
Now I am home and I get to rest. This last weekend really took it out of me - considering I really haven't done too much lately. Being a masters student and everything, I would have expeceted every weekend to be like this last one, but I am surprised! Not complaining though..
Well its time to go to class now. Sorry today's post was a little short - I have to recover a little! Until Tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment