
Wow, when I say the good stuff, I mean it! This could totally turn into a commercial for this... Have you ever had a cold where you are completely fatigued? What about a cold where every time you swallow or even breathe it hurts like the dickens? You should totally try TheraFlu! It is amazing, it takes care of all of that... and if it doesn't work for you, at least you will be knocked out asleep within an hour of drinking it.
So as you could imagine, that is night so far. It has to be all the pollen in the air. And on top of that, the temperature here in Tallahassee is all over the charts. As you might have seen a couple of days ago in my blog, the weather here is changing every day! This morning it was hot, then it got windy (knocking up all the pollen again) and then it rained for most of the day, then now its cold. My body just can't take it any more.... you know what, screw Tallahassee, I am going to Spain for a month! Lol
Well on the brighter side, I don't hurt anymore. Hopefully I can relax and get some sleep tonight! Until tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment