Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For Men Only (Day 17)

Well, just to let you know, this post is not for men only! This is just the name of the guys night at my church. It really nice - we get together and the pastor gives a message for guys. This time it was about being leaders. I really miss these nights. The last time we met was about 3 months ago. I think it is a great thing for our church to have. Mostly because it gets A LOT of new people to our church. I think there could have been at least 5 guys I had never seen before.

After guys night, we had... another guys night! A couple of friends and I went to get some wings after church and then went to watch Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail. I know I have seen that movie 100 times, but it never gets old.

Short of repeating the same things, went to school and stuff, school was fun, but nothing new!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment