
Wow, my computer has to be the architects best friend now-a-days. I have now been working on sketchup for a total of 6 hours today. I kinda of complain about working so long, but all I need to do is think about how long it would take to do the same thing with pen and paper.
But on a lighter note, Happy Easter as of less than an hour! Tonight, well technically because I haven't gone to sleep yet, we went to Genesis to see the really talented artist, Johnny Diaz, who gave a free concert for the holiday. It was really relaxed, unlike the typical concert with loud music and people jumping around. This one was an acoustic set with him and this other guy on a cello.
This was a great experience! Karen and I talked about how people typically see music artists - how they like the attention and the fame and how the attention shouldn't be on the band but on God. It was really cool because Johnny made it a point to center the concert on Him which both Karen and I were really happy about!
No comments:
Post a Comment