Happy day 10! Wednesdays are so much fun, especially during Defense week for the masters students that are finishing up their thesis. For us in our first year of the MArch program, that means that professors' minds are somewhere else and we are basically off the hook for any intense material this week.
It is so crazy to think that I will be in their same situation a year from now - defending my thesis and everything. But at the same time, I am so looking forward to finally finishing up college... FOREVER. Even more than that, I am looking forward to having life on my mind rather than school. Right now it drives me crazy... it always seems like I have to feel guilty for staying at church a while after the service is over or staying long at a friends house. The excuse is always "Oh I have to do homework." Also my default answer to "whats going on?" is always "just killing myself doing homework.... I was up until 2am last night (or something like that)" I want to say "oh yeah, my wife and I did this"... or even "my office picked up a new project".
Time will bring this to me sometime! But for now I can just relax and know that life is great and I have a wonderful wife! So awesome in fact that she woke me up this afternoon when she got home with a Wendy's Frosty! She could totally have me wrapped around her finder now if she wanted to.
Other than that, still just chipping away on my design project. Tomorrow I plan to go to a coffee shop and work on my presentation for my public plaza course until I have it completely finished... that is at least the powerpoint. The poster and paper is not due for a couple weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment