But other than that, today was a wonderful day. I woke up nice and refreshed and thank God I was not sick! Well after that much sleep, my body had no choice but to get better! A couple hours ago, though, my throat started to get a little rough again, just about the time that I was checking out of Walmart...
Walmart... oh my gosh... what a place on a day like this. IT WAS PACKED. And the strangest part is that it is just a Friday night. Why? I am wondering if it was because of payday? Who knows...
But happy Friday either way! I am home with my amazing wife which is the most important part. We both decided not to do any homework so we could spend some quality time together watching a movie! Not sure what movie yet... we have so many to choose from! Until tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment