Saturday, April 17, 2010

Interior Design! (Day 19)


Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! I wasn't kidding when I said that I would be going to sleep right after I posted. I did wake up around 10:30pm to just end up falling asleep on the couch while Karen worked on her homework. From there I woke up at 10am this morning! I felt so crappy, though! I don't know if it happens to everyone, but when I get too much sleep, I feel sick with a headache... I may just be weird, who knows?

Until about 5pm today, my trusty homework companion (Karen) and I just work on our projects. And at about that time, we went to our neighbors housewarming party at their new condo off Thomasville Road. They had moved over here for the winter from their home in the Midwest. The snow was getting too much for them. They have an amazing house! Honestly, its as close to something that Karen and I would have designed for ourselves without actually doing it ourselves! But yea, the apartment is really nice with a second story loft, nice modern kitchen and bathrooms... it was a good thing that we got out of there when we did because otherwise they may have had a hard time getting us out tonight!

Our neighbors, Randy and Allen, are really nice. They have been working on interior designing for years and they also had their own business where they sold furniture that they found along their travels around the world. It is just a shame that they are leaving for their summer home this Thursday.

I can't be too upset though, because not long after they leave we are too! 10 days until we leave for Orlando and 12 until we get on the plane for SPAIN! Woo-hoo! We have pretty much decided that we are going to wing this trip - meaning not planning too much. As it stands right now, the only days that are set are the days that we have the plane tickets for.

But thats pretty much it for today, its about time for more homework! Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment