
Wow, another day talking about the weather... the fall back when it comes to cheesy small talk, but seriously - Tallahassee is awesome days like this! There is nothing like coming home and opening the doors to the balcony and let the nice warm air flow in the house.
Now to pass along the wonder that is Windows 7 to my amazing wife. I got a copy of it from a neighbor a couple days ago which I installed on my computer. It is amazing! I was skeptical since Vista that Microsoft would ever create another good OS after XP. I had almost come to the realization that I would have to get a Mac to have a decent computing experience.
Installing it has taken nearly 3 hours now, due to the fact that I had to copy most of it on to an external hard drive. Right now she is sleeping, but my gosh she will be happy when she wakes up to her computer working in perfect order!
School itself was pretty... okay... today. Like normal, the design professor says he thinks the likes the ideas that I put on the table but I should keep thinking about what my architectural statement should be... Typical. I really wonder what it would be like to be a design professor in architecture? Jeeze, not now.
Thinking ahead a little bit, I am really excited! 29 days until we board the plane to Spain! There is so much to do before then! Heck, we don't even know when we are going to be in each town! But that may be the fun part. Within the next couple days we are going to buy the train tickets to get us from town to town.
My fingers feel nice and exercised now. It is about that time to nurse my sore legs from yesterday's bicycle ride. Until tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment